Sunday, July 12, 2015

DRESS AND SNEAKERS

hey hey hey guys! how are you?i want to show you an outfit which i wore when i was in lithuania. you already know about my leg trauma and the main thing is that i can’t show the burnt places in the sun. pretty sad - all summer without sunbathing…
anyways, when styling, i need to find leg covering alternatives too. i bought some men socks from h&m for that, because i don’t want to wear long trousers everyday in the summer. so i styled these socks with sneakers and my beloved h&m dress which is perfect for summer (you've already seen that dress in my granatos festival outfit). 
dress, socks and sweater from h&m || shoes from nike 


and another thing - my outfit was posted on fashionone.com blog post! have a look here: 




2 comments :

  1. Very beautiful! I think photos are taken in my street, that's nice :)
    http://fleurerly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pink sweater :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx